- Restaurant and Cafe
Located at Oxley in the heart of the King Valley and Milawa Gourmet Region, Sam Miranda welcomes you.
As you enter a subterranean passage which leads you to the tasting area, streaming with light from the forty foot light tower that stands sentinel above you. Embark on an adventure with the rare wine varieties hailing from Italy, Spain, France and Russia.
The expansive terrace area is the perfect place to relax, enjoy the wines and treat yourself to seasonal local produce from the kitchen or the finest coffee. In the winter, take advantage of the cosy and relaxed atmosphere and enjoy a glass of your favourite red by the fireplace.
Dining, one of the great pleasures of the Mediterranean, is the lively sense on conviviality, manifested in the tradition of sharing small plates of food with the joy of wine. True to the Miranda family heritage, these dishes are designed to share with friends and family. They are open for light lunches from 11am -3pm, great coffee and cheese plates available all day.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions
- Over $30