- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 11 Apr 2020 10:00 17:00
- 12 Apr 2020 10:00 17:00
Join Pizzini Wines at cellar door with family and friends to celebrate Easter and the autumn harvest.
Pack your family and friends into the car and head to the King Valley over the Easter break. The team at Pizzini have planned a weekend of food, fun, wines and live music that all of the family will enjoy.
There will be a selection of delicious dishes on offer (including children’s meals) ranging from $12 to $29 plus live music by Maruice Milani and plenty of activities for the kids including including circus workshops by FunFit and running races with cash prizes on Sunday.
The King Valley’s autumn landscape is beautiful with the rust and golden coloured leaves on the vines and the greening paddocks running down to the King River. Vintage will be nearing its end, it really is the perfect time of year to visit the region.
Cellar door is open over the whole Easter break including Good Friday, with the meals, live music and extra activities on Saturday and Sunday.
No BYO food, alcohol or pets please
- Free Wifi
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.