Lunch with Three Italians, King Valley
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 4 May 2019 11:30 15:30
You don’t have to squint too hard to imagine the Pizzini family table. Hearty plates of food cooked to recipes spanning the generations, Prosecco and Sangiovese flowing, music competing with loud belly laughs and hands excitedly animating stories mouths recount.
Join three members from this very table for a long lunch, each presenting you with the fruits of their talents – Italian wine styles, Italian food and opera.
Adam Pizzini of Rinaldo’s Casa Cucina will look after the food featuring local, seasonal produce with each course matched to Pizzini Italian varietal wines, and opera courtesy of the amazing Catherine Pendelich and Ced Le Medelo.
The low down:
– The long lunch will kick off at 11:30am with a glass of Prosecco and canapés on the lawn followed by three delicious courses in the undercover kiln area.
– Light opera will entertain guests throughout the meal.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)