- Bed and Breakfast
- From $200
Upon arriving at WillOaks, only ten minutes from Brown Brothers, it is easy to feel like a traveller who has just come home. Peter and Lexie Rickards offer a warm welcome and take you to the cheerfully lit, contemporary weather board rooms on the other side of their sweeping driveway, overlooking the lilly pond.
There is nothing like getting away from the city on a Friday night, driving into clean country air and leaving the bright lights and smog behind.
Built to fullfil Lexie’s life-long dream of owning and running her own Bed and Breakfast, the two rooms are private and evidence of Lexie’s personal touch can be found everywhere.
WillOaks features wooden floor boards, freshly cut flowers, essential oils, and antique furniture pieces in a modern setting. With art books and interior design magazines, a stereo and selection of relaxing CDs, herbal teas and plunger coffee, this weekend retreat is more like a home-away-from-home than a Bed and Breakfast.
Dining in the large front room of the homestead for breakfast, complete with stained glass bay window and roaring open fireplace, provides a pleasant start to the day.
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Not Available
- Nature & Wildlife
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Tourism Council Australia
- Non Smoking
Quality ensuite accommodation with stunning garden views. Two double rooms, one with spa. Features tea/coffee making facilities, television and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Gourmet breakfast available.